Youth Classes starting on the 18th of september
Contact Us for More Information.
Youth and Families
Though the focus of Flux + Flow is to provide a space for adults to explore movement and express themselves, we value our entire community. For that reason, we have a number of classes available for youth and families.
Tuesdays 5.00-5.45 pm
Mondays 5.00-6.00 pm
Exploring movement and self expression is important at all ages. We create engaging, encouraging contemporary classes appropriate for children with or without previous experience.
Wednesdays 5.00-5.40 pm
Multigenerational movement class open to all ages. A wonderful chance to share a playful and creative dance experience with those dearest to your heart.
45 minute class-once a week: $45/month
1 hour class-once a week: $50/month
family dance: kids free, Standard rate for adults
First trial class only $5
- Our youth and family dance classes require a weekly commitment for at least a 1 month duration. While our adult classes are a “drop-in” format, we see value in having consistency for our youth in order to forge a respectful relationship and to develop ideas and concepts.
- Youth are free to wear whatever makes them comfortable. Our only advice is that they wear something that has the stretch and fit to accommodate their moving bodies.
- Please be on time. We begin our classes by warming up our bodies to avoid injury. Students more than 10 minutes late will not be permitted to take class.
- F+F and its employees are not liable for any injuries or loss of property sustained while students are in class or on the premises.
- F+F reserves the right to cancel any class due to insufficient attendance. Instructors are subject to change.
- Payments may be made in cash, debit card, MasterCard, Visa or personal check. A form of identification may be requested with certain methods of payment.
- Food and drink (except water) are not permitted in the studios.
- F+F reserves the right to remove a student from class due to disruptive behavior.
- Payment is due prior to the beginning of each class.
- No refunds are offered for classes taken or pre registered master classes/workshops.